The Golden Wellness Center
Community Wellness Center in historic Golden (all services are in house or on zoom if preferred)
*Providing counseling for children, women, and men.
*Providing health coaching by our in house Naturopath and doctor.
*Personalized birth classes by our midwife. Individually or in a group.
*Support groups for new mothers during pregnancy and after.
*Community workshops, yoga, and meditation for both children and adults.
* Mental health apothecary for the community- open daily. Call for personalized tinctures to be ready and waiting for you!
* Rotating community art gallery - offering seasonal community art gala's and auctions! Free for the community!
*Eco Wellness classes offered seasonally as well!
- Naturopath and community doctor for health coaching of all ages
- Birth classes and support groups for new mothers
- Counseling for children and adolescences, women, and men
- Herbalist for mental health
- Workshops for eco therapy, drum making, new moon circles, yoga, and meditation
Whom to Contact
- Mary Dohrmann, MA, LPC, NCC, RPT, C-IAYT, PhD StudenFounder and Lead Therapist Specializing in Children and Adolescences700 12th StreetSuite 220Golden, CO 80401Phone: (720) 579-3442
Enter from the side of the building (Next to the diner and the parking garage)