How To Write A Better Contribution Summary
Nonprofit impact expert Derik Timmerman will share the practical, step-by-step techniques that hundreds of nonprofit professionals have used to turn their annual letters into force for world-changing impact. You will discover online resources that most nonprofit leaders don’t know about and receive templates you can replicate and adapt to your unique context.
What You'll Learn
- How many letters go out each year?
- What do surveys show works?
- What mistakes are you making that hurt your letters’ impact?
- How should you draft, package, and send the letters?
- What content should you include, exclude, and personalize?
- How can you use your letters to drive increased contributions?
Who Should Attend?
- Nonprofit chief executives
- Executive directors
- Board members
- Development staff
- Program directors
- Legal counsel
- Senior management
- Marketing staff
- Financial staff
- Training managers