Receptionist / Office Assistant
The Receptionist / Office Assistant reports to the Executive Assistant with a portion of time allocated to serving as a member of the administrative support team.
Receptionist (approximately 65%)
- Serve as front desk receptionist. Answer incoming calls, greet visitors, provide-customer service and relay accurate messages.
- Assist Executive Assistant by serving as a member of the administrative support team.
- Maintain Foundation memberships and subscriptions.
- Assist with Foundation special events throughout the year.
- Participate in weekly admin meetings and bi-weekly staff meetings.
- Assist with setting up and breaking down conference rooms for meetings.
- Coordinate file storage and inventory management.
- Research office equipment, contracts and products.
Finance (approximately 25%)
- Mail Invoices and grant checks
- Assistance for finance department, including journal entry filing
- Assistance preparation of expense report when needed
- Manage and track incoming Advanced Clearing House (ACH) information for the ColoradoGives program; verifying information, acknowledgement of received forms, researching and correcting returned/rejected ACH transactions and annual verification of current ACH records.
- Proof the accuracy of the Financial Edge Report for ColoradoGives against the Distribution Report to make sure donations are entered correctly.
- Invoice ColoradoGives nonprofits for refund transactions and update spreadsheet accordingly.
- Prepare invoices for regional champions each quarter and update spreadsheet accordingly.
Building Administration Issues (approximately 5%)
- Provide building administration backup support to Meeting Space Administrator.
- End of day security walkthrough.
- Take an active role in building security: review cameras, issue access codes.
Information Technology Administration (approximately 5%)
- Provide backup support as liaison with IT vendor.
- Provide backup support in the processing of IT ticket requests.
- Assist with special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior administrative experience preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, including proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn new databases as required, such as Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment: ten-key, postage machine, laptop, multi-purpose printer/copier/fax/scanner, projector, etc.
- Professional office environment.
We value our employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and pension plan. We work to maintain a positive environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the Foundation. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Please use the Job Applicant Portal at Insperity: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27212136&portalGK=9134
Do not call Community First Foundation.